ATTN students and volunteers — the Dill Pickle Club seeks an intern to coordinate the organization’s marketing efforts. The Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Executive Director, Publications Coordinator and Development Coordinator to create visibility and awareness for the organization, assist with marketing strategy, help with outreach, and meet distribution needs.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Work with DPC staff to assist in the overall marketing strategy for organization and its programs
- Expand the number of stores in which our publications are sold, in Portland, the Northwest and nationally
- Assist in getting marketing materials to venues in the community
- Manage consignment records and invoices
- Respond to merchandise inquiries
Benefits include free membership to the organization, letters of recommendation and college credit, if appropriate.