A Night in the Alley
Know Your City Awareness Event
Tuesday, November 12, 6PM-10PM
SW Ankeny Alley (between SW 2nd and 3rd)
Free and open to all!
On November 12, Know Your City will host “A Night in the Alley,” an awareness event for the Know Your City kiosk Kickstarter campaign. The event will feature one-night-only food and drink specials at each business in SW Ankeny Alley, local entertainment and more. Welcome Know Your City to our new home in the alley, take advantage of special happy hour pricing for extended hours and come out and support our fundraising drive!
Participating venues include:
- Berbati’s – gyros and local beers on special
- Dan & Louis’ Oyster Bar – regular happy hour menu – extended hours!
- Harlem – Koi Fusion food specials and various drink specials
- Kit Kat Club – Stumptown Dumplings and various drink specials
- Valentine’s – Norman Stanley drink special, and “I love Vu,” a heart-shaped cheese and basil pizza (named after Re-Vu, a vintage clothing shop that was in the location before Valentine’s)
- Via Tribunali – mobile oven (cooking pizza on patio space), small margarita and salami pizzas
- Voodoo Doughnuts – “Know Your City” Doughnut (one-night-only!)
Visit all venues and get entered entered into a raffle to win a gross of Voodoo Doughnuts (a dozen doughnuts, each month, for a year!), Portland Trailblazers tickets and Know Your City tour tickets and publications.
Proceeds from the night will benefit Know Your City’s Kickstarter fundraising drive to construct a kiosk in the alley, that will sell tickets to tours, publications and distribute information about independent businesses in the area. More info online here, and in the video below.