Join us for Know Your Rights: Don’t Get Evicted! next Monday

KnowyourRights

On Monday, March 30, join Know Your City (KYC) and Community Alliance of Tenants (CAT) as we celebrate the release of Know Your Rights: Don’t Get Evicted, our new comic book publication empowering Oregon renters to learn about tenant rights and the eviction process. We’re very excited to be holding this event at the Oregon Public House, the world’s first nonprofit brewpub. All day long (11am-11pm), the purchases of beer and food will be shared with KYC and CAT as part of the brewpub’s mission to assist fellow nonprofits. The release party for Know Your Rights: Don’t Get Evicted will begin at 7pm with a short presentation from both organizations, the artist and CAT members.

What a great idea: grab lunch, an after work beer or dinner and support two great nonprofits with every purchase made at an excellent local brewpub. Then, attend the release party of an incredible new comic book about tenants rights and the eviction process, illustrated by local comics artist Becky Hawkins.

Know Your Rights has been been a year-long collaboration between KYC and CAT, in which we worked to gather stories of eviction and resistance. Each story has “CAT Tips”, advice from CAT on how to handle different obstacles described in the comic.

Check out this sneak preview of some of the pages:

Screen Shot 2015-03-25 at 2.22.48 PM Screen Shot 2015-03-25 at 2.22.04 PM Screen Shot 2015-03-25 at 2.22.36 PM

Know Your Rights: Don’t Get Evicted will be available at the release event and distributed for free from Community Alliance of Tenants. Copies will also be available at Know Your City’s office in Union Station and for download from the Know Your City website.

Don’t forget: KYC members receive our publications! If you want a copy of Know Your Rights sign up to be a member and we’ll mail one to your door! We need your support to keep providing these critical programs. If you’re not already a member, please sign up and help bring these program offerings to our community now.

Know Your Rights: Don’t Get Evicted was supported by funding from Sappi Fine Paper and Regional Arts & Culture Council.

Abdul Tannous
    Posted March 5, 2017 at 2:20 am | Permalink

What’s Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & help other customers like its helped me. Good job.

Fran Brunnemer
    Posted March 5, 2017 at 2:34 am | Permalink

You actually make it appear so easy along with your presentation however I to find this matter to be really something which I think I would never understand. It kind of feels too complex and extremely wide for me. I am looking forward to your subsequent publish, I?¦ll attempt to get the hold of it!

braun hand blender
    Posted March 6, 2017 at 3:31 am | Permalink

you are really a good webmaster. The web site loading speed is amazing. It seems that you’re doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a excellent job on this topic!

food processor with blender
    Posted March 6, 2017 at 4:54 am | Permalink

Thanks for each of your hard work on this blog. Kim take interest in participating in research and it’s obvious why. My spouse and i hear all regarding the lively ways you provide both interesting and useful tips and hints through the web blog and therefore cause contribution from other individuals on this situation then our favorite princess is without question discovering a lot. Have fun with the remaining portion of the year. You’re the one performing a very good job.

home decorating ideas
    Posted March 6, 2017 at 8:04 am | Permalink

Aw, this was a really nice post. In thought I want to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make an excellent article… however what can I say… I procrastinate alot and under no circumstances appear to get one thing done.

home decor ideas
    Posted March 6, 2017 at 9:27 am | Permalink

You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the topic and found most persons will consent with your site.

Global Removalist
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 4:29 pm | Permalink

Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Many thanks

furniture removalists in Sydney, Smithfield
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 5:49 pm | Permalink

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Make Money Online Tutorial
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 8:56 pm | Permalink

After all, what a great site and informative posts, I will upload inbound link – bookmark this web site? Regards, Reader.

mass video blaster pro cracked
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 10:21 pm | Permalink

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I’m quite certain I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

low cost auto insurance quote
    Posted March 12, 2017 at 4:05 pm | Permalink

Good write-up, I am regular visitor of one’s site, maintain up the excellent operate, and It’s going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.

low cost car insurance quotes
    Posted March 12, 2017 at 5:27 pm | Permalink

I intended to write you this very small word so as to give thanks the moment again regarding the striking tricks you have shared on this site. This is particularly open-handed with people like you to deliver without restraint just what many people would have supplied for an ebook to end up making some cash on their own, primarily given that you might have tried it in the event you desired. The good tips also served to be a good way to comprehend other people online have the same eagerness similar to my personal own to understand a great deal more with regard to this issue. I think there are thousands of more pleasurable opportunities up front for those who take a look at your blog post.

law of attraction for weight loss
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 2:54 pm | Permalink

I like this web blog so much, saved to fav. “Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be.” by Peter De Vries.

law of attraction for weight loss
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 3:23 pm | Permalink

I really like your writing style, wonderful info, thanks for posting :D. “Kennedy cooked the soup that Johnson had to eat.” by Konrad Adenauer.

home insurance quotes
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 3:42 pm | Permalink

I wish to say thank you for nice review that truthfully promote getting new concepts. The best feature to get quotes goes online comparison tool which provides the cheapest offers on homeowner insurance coverage from top rated companies located in United States.

tekken apk
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 5:19 pm | Permalink

Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

games
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 5:55 pm | Permalink

I was very pleased to find this web-site.I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

Life science jobs
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 10:07 pm | Permalink

Would love to incessantly get updated great web blog! .

biotechnology jobs
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 10:49 pm | Permalink

hello!,I like your writing so much! share we be in contact extra approximately your post on AOL? I need an expert on this space to solve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Looking forward to peer you.

home insurance
    Posted March 15, 2017 at 12:18 am | Permalink

I appreciate for clear feedbacks which plainly designate getting undiscovered concepts and definitions. The best feature to make up quote is online process which gives the most wanted offers on renters insurance from top rated companies located in United States.

Hot English Magazine
    Posted March 15, 2017 at 1:57 pm | Permalink

You actually make it appear so easy together with your presentation but I in finding this matter to be actually something that I feel I’d never understand. It sort of feels too complex and very vast for me. I’m taking a look forward in your next post, I will try to get the cling of it!

Learn English - Learn to Change
    Posted March 15, 2017 at 2:33 pm | Permalink

magnificent post, very informative. I ponder why the other specialists of this sector do not understand this. You must proceed your writing. I’m sure, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

home from work
    Posted March 15, 2017 at 6:24 pm | Permalink

Simply a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw outstanding layout.

work from home jobs with no startup cost
    Posted March 15, 2017 at 7:02 pm | Permalink

I’m not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for great info I was looking for this information for my mission.

Find Houses for Sale
    Posted March 15, 2017 at 11:08 pm | Permalink

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post…

Residential property for sale
    Posted March 15, 2017 at 11:47 pm | Permalink

Whats up are using WordPress for your site platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and create my own. Do you need any coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

travel video editing software
    Posted March 16, 2017 at 1:54 pm | Permalink

I believe that is one of the such a lot significant info for me. And i’m satisfied reading your article. However should observation on few general things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is in point of fact great : D. Just right activity, cheers

tourist photography
    Posted March 16, 2017 at 2:33 pm | Permalink

Very interesting details you have remarked, thankyou for posting.

beautiful bedrooms around the world
    Posted March 16, 2017 at 6:51 pm | Permalink

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have be mindful your stuff prior to and you’re simply too excellent. I actually like what you have bought right here, certainly like what you are saying and the way by which you assert it. You are making it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a great site.

fun things to do inside
    Posted March 16, 2017 at 7:33 pm | Permalink

Hi, Neat post. There is an issue along with your web site in internet explorer, might test thisK IE nonetheless is the market leader and a big part of people will miss your fantastic writing because of this problem.

things to do weekend dc
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 12:03 am | Permalink

Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your web site is very cool. I’m impressed by the details that you’ve on this website. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for more articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found just the information I already searched everywhere and just could not come across. What an ideal web site.

best travel channels
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 12:47 am | Permalink

This is a very good tips especially to those new to blogosphere, brief and accurate information… Thanks for sharing this one. A must read article.

travel videos free download
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 5:26 am | Permalink

I’ve been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this website. Studying this info So i am happy to express that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I such a lot no doubt will make certain to do not overlook this web site and give it a glance regularly.

free things to do today
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 6:10 am | Permalink

Attractive section of content. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to claim that I acquire in fact loved account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing on your augment and even I achievement you get entry to consistently rapidly.

35. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

plan my road trip
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 10:42 am | Permalink

I gotta bookmark this website it seems very beneficial invaluable

36. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

rick steves new episodes 2016
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 11:19 am | Permalink

Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Thanks

37. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

taking a year off to travel
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 3:17 pm | Permalink

I enjoy the efforts you have put in this, thanks for all the great posts.

38. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

4chan celebrities photo leaks
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 3:55 pm | Permalink

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

39. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

best travel videos ever
    Posted March 18, 2017 at 3:05 am | Permalink

Have you ever considered writing an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would value your work. If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

40. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

free stuff to do today
    Posted March 18, 2017 at 3:11 am | Permalink

Hi! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be ok. I’m definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

41. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

personal trainer near me Pasadena CA
    Posted March 18, 2017 at 8:45 am | Permalink

I was very happy to seek out this internet-site.I wished to thanks to your time for this excellent learn!! I definitely having fun with each little little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

42. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

hire a personal trainer in Pasadena California
    Posted March 18, 2017 at 8:50 am | Permalink

I see something really special in this web site.

43. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

buy app reviews
    Posted March 19, 2017 at 7:07 pm | Permalink

Some truly nice and useful info on this web site, as well I believe the layout has great features.

44. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

app marketing
    Posted March 19, 2017 at 7:13 pm | Permalink

Somebody essentially help to make seriously posts I would state. This is the very first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I surprised with the research you made to make this particular publish incredible. Great job!

45. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

Lavern
    Posted March 20, 2017 at 2:12 am | Permalink

It is really a nice and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

46. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

Geico car insurance
    Posted March 20, 2017 at 3:07 am | Permalink

I wish to say thank you regarding nice info that truthfully support obtaining novel provisitions. The best feature to get prices is low cost compare process which gives the best offers for rental insurance policies using zip code against top rated agent in USA.

47. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

Eliseo
    Posted March 20, 2017 at 4:05 am | Permalink

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My blog site is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would definitely benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks!

48. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

Progressive insurance
    Posted March 21, 2017 at 11:43 am | Permalink

Thank you for nice feedback that truthfully determined in choosing novel provisitions. The most preferable possibility to get quotes is lowest cost quotes comparison process which provides the best offers for auto insurance via zip code provided by well known agent located in United States.

49. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

mr coffee frappe maker reviews
    Posted March 22, 2017 at 3:22 am | Permalink

I have recently started a web site, the information you offer on this web site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.

50. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

click
    Posted March 22, 2017 at 4:03 am | Permalink

Well I truly enjoyed studying it. This subject provided by you is very helpful for correct planning.

51. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

elephant insurance company
    Posted March 23, 2017 at 5:32 am | Permalink

Thank you regarding transparent review that frankly support checking new conclusions. The best possibility to choose quote goes cheap comparison tool which gives the best deals for auto and home insurance provided from high agents located in US.

52. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

large custom posters
    Posted March 23, 2017 at 1:08 pm | Permalink

What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid other users like its helped me. Great job.

53. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

american family insurance quote
    Posted March 23, 2017 at 3:10 pm | Permalink

Thanks for nice overlook which really designate getting undiscovered findings. The better possibility to get quotes is lowest cost comparison tool which gives the most wanted offers on renters insurance coverage provided by best agent as american family in US.

54. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

geico quote
    Posted March 24, 2017 at 3:00 pm | Permalink

I appreciate for understandable review that directly promote getting unexplored concepts and definitions. The better feature to obtain quotes is low cost compare that provides the most wanted deals on auto insurance coverage provided by good known agent like American family in United States.

55. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

esurance insurance
    Posted March 25, 2017 at 2:17 pm | Permalink

I wish to say thank you for transparent feedback that plainly designate checking undiscovered concepts and definitions. The better possibility to get rates is free comparison tool which gives the cheapest deals on content insurance policy against high agent as american family in US.

56. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

Posted March 26, 2017 at 11:19 am | Permalink

With every little thing that seems to be developing throughout this area, many of your viewpoints happen to be very exciting. Even so, I appologize, but I can not subscribe to your whole theory, all be it radical none the less. It seems to me that your commentary are not totally rationalized and in reality you are your self not entirely convinced of your point. In any case I did enjoy reading it.

57. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

amica
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 12:34 pm | Permalink

Thank you for clear feedback that plainly help in getting various concepts and definitions. The most preferable possibility to obtain quotes that is lowest cost compare which provides the best deals for renters insurance coverage provided from high ratings agents as geico located in United States.

58. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

Click Here
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 1:32 pm | Permalink

he blog was how do i say it… relevant, finally something that helped me. Thanks

59. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

Amica.com
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 1:41 pm | Permalink

I wish to say thank you regarding transparent overlook which plainly help on getting unexplored positions. The most preferable feature to choose prices goes lowest compare which gives the cheapest offers on motorcycle insurance coverage provided by high providers as Geico located in USA.

60. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

government jobs
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 4:13 pm | Permalink

My spouse and i ended up being thrilled Raymond managed to deal with his web research through the entire ideas he came across while using the web pages. It is now and again perplexing to just happen to be freely giving strategies that many other people could have been trying to sell. And we also already know we now have the writer to be grateful to for that. Those explanations you have made, the simple website menu, the friendships you make it possible to foster – it’s all unbelievable, and it’s letting our son in addition to our family do think the article is fun, which is certainly wonderfully indispensable. Thank you for all the pieces!

61. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

upsssc jobs
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 4:47 pm | Permalink

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back in the future. Many thanks

One Trackback