LIVE Portland Concert & Comedy

RSVP Here

KYCbanner_liveportland

Rock out and laugh for a cause on June 11th and support creative programs for a better Portland.

LIVE Portland is a comedy show and concert hybrid featuring local musical groups Little Star and Neon Culpa, and comedians Jeremy Eli and Bri Pruett at the Waypost Music Venue & Bar. LIVE Portland also doubles as a benefit event to support Know Your City’s nonprofit work to encourage everyday Portlands to be engaged in our local civic and arts culture.

LIVE Portland will not be a night to forget. Make a difference by showing up and promoting this event to your friends!

ABOUT KNOW YOUR CITY

Since 2009, Know Your City has served this community through creative projects, such as tours, lectures, youth programs, and publications, that help people cultivate a deeper understanding of this region, its history, and its culture. In just 6 years, we’ve partnered with 90+ organizations to provide civic and cultural programs that help diverse audiences celebrate community. As the region is and will continue to undergo changes that dramatically shift the nature of our local community and the Oregon definition of citizenship, Know Your City plays a unique role in shifting the narrative about social justice in Portland and uplifting the culture of historically marginalized people. Previous programs include the Hidden History of Albina, a walking tour of the historic heart of Portland’s black community; PDX Social History Guide, a free phone app with geomapping points that shares the city’s multicultural history; Oregon History Comics, our popular series of ten illustrated stories that covers the diverse and rich history from across the state of Oregon and focuses on the lesser known histories, especially from communities of color; the Jade Journal, a multicultural newspaper about Southeast 82nd Ave created by students at Harrison Park Elementary; Dreamers, a youth-led documentary project discussing gentrification and race in North Portland, and many more.

Thank you for supporting Know Your City! We look forward to seeing you June 11th for LIVE Portland.

For tickets, visit: https://impactflow.com/event/live-portland-264

Barrett Corriher
    Posted March 5, 2017 at 3:52 am | Permalink

Merely a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw outstanding design and style. “Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad.” by Christina Georgina Rossetti.

baby food blender
    Posted March 6, 2017 at 4:48 am | Permalink

Saved as a favorite, I really like your blog!

home decor ideas
    Posted March 6, 2017 at 9:21 am | Permalink

I got good info from your blog

Global Removalist
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 5:44 pm | Permalink

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.

ebooks make money online
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 10:15 pm | Permalink

An fascinating dialogue is value comment. I feel that you must write extra on this topic, it might not be a taboo topic but typically persons are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

Low rate auto insurance
    Posted March 12, 2017 at 5:21 pm | Permalink

Hey! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa? My blog covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you’re interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!

law of attraction business success
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 2:50 pm | Permalink

It’s in point of fact a great and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

tekken 3
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 7:20 pm | Permalink

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

medical jobs
    Posted March 15, 2017 at 12:21 am | Permalink

It’s really a nice and useful piece of information. I am happy that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

IELTS
    Posted March 15, 2017 at 3:56 pm | Permalink

Great wordpress blog here.. It’s hard to find quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate people like you! take care

work from home no fees
    Posted March 15, 2017 at 8:31 pm | Permalink

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I to find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to provide one thing back and help others such as you helped me.

parker colorado homes for sale
    Posted March 16, 2017 at 1:17 am | Permalink

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know. The design and style look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Many thanks

a trip around the world bedroom design
    Posted March 16, 2017 at 3:57 pm | Permalink

I saw a lot of website but I think this one holds something special in it in it

travel photography tips and tricks
    Posted March 16, 2017 at 9:11 pm | Permalink

I like what you guys are up also. Such clever work and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it’ll improve the value of my site :).

around the world bedroom theme
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 2:27 am | Permalink

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

10 best travel tips
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 7:49 am | Permalink

Thank you for your entire effort on this web site. Kate take interest in managing investigations and it is easy to understand why. I hear all of the lively tactic you provide reliable tactics via your web blog and as well as inspire response from other people on this situation then my girl is in fact understanding a great deal. Enjoy the remaining portion of the year. You are carrying out a really good job.

things to do weekend nyc
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 12:48 pm | Permalink

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

fun things to do inside
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 5:24 pm | Permalink

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

around the world airline tickets
    Posted March 18, 2017 at 3:07 am | Permalink

I am glad to be one of the visitants on this outstanding internet site (:, thankyou for posting.

personal trainer Pasadena CA
    Posted March 18, 2017 at 8:46 am | Permalink

Terrific post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Many thanks!

app marketing
    Posted March 19, 2017 at 9:07 pm | Permalink

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading? I’m trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

mr coffee frappe maker reviews
    Posted March 22, 2017 at 3:06 am | Permalink

great post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don’t understand this. You must continue your writing. I’m sure, you have a great readers’ base already!

Elephant insurance
    Posted March 23, 2017 at 5:58 am | Permalink

I wish to thank you for natural feedback that frankly determined in obtaining renewed conclusions. The best possibility to obtain quote that is lowest cost quotes comparison process that provides the best offers for renter insurance coverage against high ratings insurers located in US.

Esurance.com
    Posted March 25, 2017 at 4:00 pm | Permalink

Thank you regarding great feedback that frankly promote getting original provisitions. The better feature to receive rates goes low cost process which provides the cheapest deals on homeowner insurance coverage from high ratings providers as american family from the USA.

geico insurance
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 8:08 am | Permalink

I appreciate regarding good feedbacks which plainly designate obtaining unexplored provisitions. The best possibility to obtain rates that is cheap comparison tool which gives the most wanted deals on content insurance from high ratings insurers like gieco from the United States.

Amica mutual insurance
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 10:49 am | Permalink

I wish to thank you regarding clear feedbacks which frankly promote choosing novel conclusions. The best possibility to make up prices that is free quotes comparison process that provides the cheapest deals for life insurance coverage provided from good known providers as gieco in United States.

elementry school
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 11:05 am | Permalink

I’m really loving the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A handful of my blog readers have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any ideas to help fix this problem?

elementry school
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 12:57 pm | Permalink

I like this website very much, Its a real nice berth to read and receive info .

government jobs
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 4:00 pm | Permalink

I¦ve recently started a website, the info you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work.