Inequality for All Screening and Q/A with Fair Work Week for Oregon Campaign

RSVP Here

KnowYourCity_Inequality_FB_PROOF1Tuesday, May 17th
Clinton Street Theatre
5:30 – Doors Open | 6pm – Program

Suggested Donation: $7

On June 13th, Oregon Working Families Party and Know Your City are organizing a documentary screening of Inequality for All, followed by a community panel discussing the Oregon campaign for the Fair Work Week.

Inequality for All is a 2013 documentary narrated by former United States Secretary of Labor, Robert Reich. This film examines widening income inequality in the United States, and explores what effects this increasing gap has on democracy in America.

This film sets the tone for how economic inequality affects workers in Oregon. While many policy conversations have centered around increasing the minimum wage, many low wage workers face growing insecurity and instability due to a dangerous shift to a “just-in-time” model of scheduling. Just-in-time schedule makes workers economically vulnerable, as they cannot predict their hours or pay from day to day, make time for schooling or to care for children or family, secure a second job, or qualify for promotions to full-time employment.

The Oregon Working Families Party is launching the Fair Work Week campaign, a grassroots campaign to drive and win policy solutions at the state and local level to ensure that all workers have access to quality employment. On June 13th, we will hear from labor activists, workers of color, and policy experts about the importance of the Fair Work Week campaign and how we can build a movement to ensure that all workers have a voice in their work schedules.

schedule template
    Posted March 1, 2017 at 4:47 am | Permalink

The AusIMM Uranium Policy – January 2006

shift schedule
    Posted March 1, 2017 at 7:13 am | Permalink

Washington Hospitality Association | Our mission is to …

Abel Miesch
    Posted March 5, 2017 at 3:19 am | Permalink

Awsome post and straight to the point. I am not sure if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you folks have any ideea where to employ some professional writers? Thx 🙂

food processor with blender
    Posted March 6, 2017 at 2:50 am | Permalink

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

home decorating ideas
    Posted March 6, 2017 at 7:23 am | Permalink

I like the valuable info you provide for your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and take a look at once more right here frequently. I am somewhat sure I’ll be informed many new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the following!

Sydneys Leading Removalists
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 3:49 pm | Permalink

There is perceptibly a lot to realize about this. I think you made various good points in features also.

Mass Video Blaster Pro 2.32 Cracked
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 8:15 pm | Permalink

I was studying some of your articles on this internet site and I believe this internet site is very informative ! Keep on putting up.

low cost car insurance
    Posted March 12, 2017 at 3:25 pm | Permalink

Very nice article and straight to the point. I don’t know if this is actually the best place to ask but do you folks have any thoughts on where to employ some professional writers? Thx 🙂

home insurance
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 3:00 pm | Permalink

Thanks for clear information that really support checking unexplored positions. The better possibility to get prices that is lower quotes comparison process that provides the cheapest offers for rental insurance coverage provided by best agent located in USA.

law of attraction business success
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 3:31 pm | Permalink

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

games
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 6:05 pm | Permalink

I must show some thanks to this writer just for bailing me out of this particular incident. Right after surfing around through the the web and obtaining thoughts that were not powerful, I believed my life was over. Living without the solutions to the difficulties you’ve fixed through your entire short post is a critical case, and the kind which could have in a wrong way affected my entire career if I had not encountered the website. Your natural talent and kindness in handling all the details was excellent. I’m not sure what I would have done if I had not discovered such a step like this. I can also at this moment look forward to my future. Thanks a lot very much for the professional and amazing guide. I will not be reluctant to endorse your web page to anyone who needs counselling about this area.

pharmaceutical jobs
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 11:00 pm | Permalink

I’ll right away grab your rss as I can’t find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please let me know so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

TOEIC
    Posted March 15, 2017 at 2:43 pm | Permalink

Thanks so much for providing individuals with remarkably marvellous chance to read in detail from here. It can be so useful and as well , packed with amusement for me personally and my office mates to visit your blog at least three times in a week to study the new stuff you have. And indeed, I am actually amazed with all the exceptional principles you give. Selected 4 areas on this page are in reality the most efficient I have ever had.

work at home jobs no fee
    Posted March 15, 2017 at 7:13 pm | Permalink

F*ckin’ remarkable things here. I’m very glad to see your post. Thanks a lot and i am looking forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

Residential property for sale
    Posted March 15, 2017 at 11:58 pm | Permalink

I?¦ve recently started a site, the information you offer on this site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.

travel around the world packages
    Posted March 16, 2017 at 2:43 pm | Permalink

We’re a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

tourist cliches
    Posted March 16, 2017 at 7:44 pm | Permalink

I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…

stuff to do when bored
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 12:59 am | Permalink

You really make it appear really easy together with your presentation but I to find this topic to be really one thing that I think I might never understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very huge for me. I am taking a look ahead in your subsequent post, I¦ll attempt to get the dangle of it!

round the world airline ticket
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 6:21 am | Permalink

I haven¦t checked in here for some time since I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are good quality so I guess I¦ll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂

traveling around the world
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 11:30 am | Permalink

Whats Taking place i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I’m hoping to contribute & aid other customers like its helped me. Great job.

taking a year off to travel
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 4:05 pm | Permalink

I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You are incredible! Thanks!

low cost home insurance quotes
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 4:14 pm | Permalink

I appreciate for clear info that really determined in choosing novel concepts and definitions. The better feature to apply quote is online compare which gives the most wanted offers for landlords insurance policies against high companies located in United States.

travel photo pose ideas
    Posted March 18, 2017 at 2:45 am | Permalink

I like this web blog so much, saved to my bookmarks.

personal trainer Pasadena
    Posted March 18, 2017 at 8:24 am | Permalink

I reckon something really special in this site.

homeowners insurance
    Posted March 18, 2017 at 3:22 pm | Permalink

I appreciate regarding nice feedback that directly benefit obtaining various provisitions. The best possibility to choose rates is online process which provides the best offers for home insurance coverage against good known western mutual company in USA.

geico quote
    Posted March 19, 2017 at 3:02 pm | Permalink

I appreciate for understandable information that frankly help on choosing various provisitions. The best feature to obtain quotes that is online compare process that provides the most wanted deals for home owners insurance coverage using zip code provided by best agents from the US.

app marketing
    Posted March 19, 2017 at 6:47 pm | Permalink

I was curious if you ever thought of changing the structure of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

Arzilli1829@gmail.com
    Posted March 19, 2017 at 8:25 pm | Permalink

Great post. Thank you for your time in helping me learn about this.

Napoleon
    Posted March 20, 2017 at 2:07 am | Permalink

Ive never read something like this prior to. So good to locate somebody with some original thoughts on this topic, really thank you for beginning this up. this web page is some thing which is essential on the web, somebody with a small originality. valuable job for bringing one thing new to the online!

www.geico.com
    Posted March 20, 2017 at 2:48 am | Permalink

Thank you regarding clear review which plainly help on checking various conclusions. The better possibility to make up quotes is lower compare which gives the most wanted offers for content insurance using zip code against well known companies located in US.

Dave
    Posted March 20, 2017 at 3:17 am | Permalink

certainly like your web site but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless I’ll surely come back again.

Farmers home insurance
    Posted March 21, 2017 at 5:11 am | Permalink

Thanks for good overlook which plainly support checking new definitions. The most preferable feature to choose quotes that is lowest cost comparison tool which gives the most wanted deals on homeowner insurance policies using zip code provided by high ratings providers located in US.

State farm insurance quote
    Posted March 22, 2017 at 1:49 am | Permalink

I wish to thank you for transparent survey that plainly designate getting renewed conclusions. The best feature to receive quote goes low rate quotes comparison process which provides the best deals on homeowner insurance coverage via zip code from best insurers located in US.

click
    Posted March 22, 2017 at 3:54 am | Permalink

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

35. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

make your own poster
    Posted March 23, 2017 at 1:21 pm | Permalink

You can certainly see your expertise in the work you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.

36. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

American family home insurance quote
    Posted March 23, 2017 at 2:59 pm | Permalink

I wish to say thank you regarding understandable feedbacks that really support choosing unexplored findings. The best feature to make up prices is free compare process which gives the best deals for car insurance policies provided from good known companies like American family in USA.

37. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

Compare auto insurance quotes
    Posted March 24, 2017 at 6:27 am | Permalink

I wish to thank you regarding natural information which truthfully help in checking undiscovered positions. The best feature to receive quote is lowest cost comparison tool that provides the cheapest offers on landlords insurance coverage provided from best insurers as american family in US.

38. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

geico quote
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 5:53 am | Permalink

I appreciate for great review which truthfully support checking novel findings. The best feature to apply rates that is free comparison tool which provides the most wanted deals on rental insurance coverage from well known agents as geico in United States.

39. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

local elementry school
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 11:45 am | Permalink

I’m still learning from you, as I’m making my way to the top as well. I definitely enjoy reading everything that is posted on your blog.Keep the posts coming. I liked it!

40. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

Nationwide insurance
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 4:07 pm | Permalink

Thank you regarding great feedback which frankly determined in choosing renewed concepts and definitions. The better feature to apply rates that is online process which gives the cheapest deals for homeowners assurance provided from best providers like nationwide in US.

41. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

govt jobs
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 4:39 pm | Permalink

An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!