PDX 101 Tour

kycpdxnowWhere: Voodoo Doughnuts (22 SW 3rd Avenue)
Price: $10

Portland 101 is a downtown walking tour that illustrates the origins of Portland and its journey to the present. While exploring downtown art, parks, buildings, and bridges, we cover the collective history of Portland, from pop culture to marginalized histories, including the thousands of Multnomah people native to the region to the lessons we’ve learned while transforming into a growing urban city. While there are a lot of “Beginners Guides to Portland” tours, KYC stands out with our emphasis on native history, Portland’s unique style of urban planning, and influential social movements that have been active.

Conversations and destinations on the tour include:

• Ankeny Alley: Skidmore Fountain and Voodoo Doughnuts
  • Downtown Waterfront: the buried Harbor Drive, the Willamette superfund site and big pipe project, Mill Ends Park
  • The South Park Blocks: an incubating place for Portland’s social movements
  • The Portlandia Statue and TriMet’s Bus Mall

Get your tickets at: https://impactflow.com/event/pdx-101-tour-393

Cyrus Spettel
    Posted March 5, 2017 at 3:36 am | Permalink

Very interesting info!Perfect just what I was looking for!

blendtec blenders
    Posted March 6, 2017 at 3:48 am | Permalink

Hey there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

home decorating ideas
    Posted March 6, 2017 at 8:22 am | Permalink

Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having problems locating it but, I’d like to shoot you an email. I’ve got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

Sydneys Leading Removalists
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 4:46 pm | Permalink

What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid other users like its helped me. Great job.

earn money from google play store
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 9:14 pm | Permalink

Hey There. I found your weblog the use of msn. That is a really smartly written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I’ll certainly return.

Low cost auto insurance quote
    Posted March 12, 2017 at 4:23 pm | Permalink

Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for beginner blog writers? I’d definitely appreciate it.

law of attraction business success
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 3:53 pm | Permalink

I am glad for writing to let you know of the terrific encounter my cousin’s girl had visiting your webblog. She mastered too many things, not to mention how it is like to possess an amazing helping mood to make other people easily know precisely a number of complicated subject areas. You truly surpassed our own expectations. I appreciate you for displaying those necessary, healthy, explanatory and unique guidance on your topic to Jane.

apk games
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 6:35 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research about this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I’m very glad to see such excellent information being shared freely out there.

Life science jobs
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 11:32 pm | Permalink

Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to everything. Do you have any suggestions for novice blog writers? I’d certainly appreciate it.

English Novels
    Posted March 15, 2017 at 3:12 pm | Permalink

I used to be suggested this blog through my cousin. I am now not positive whether this submit is written through him as no one else realize such precise about my trouble. You’re wonderful! Thank you!

real free work from home jobs
    Posted March 15, 2017 at 7:44 pm | Permalink

We are a bunch of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable information to paintings on. You’ve done a formidable process and our whole community can be grateful to you.

parker colorado homes for sale
    Posted March 16, 2017 at 12:30 am | Permalink

Howdy! I just want to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you’ve got right here on this post. I might be coming again to your blog for more soon.

travel photography jobs in india
    Posted March 16, 2017 at 3:12 pm | Permalink

Thanks, I’ve just been looking for information about this subject for ages and yours is the best I have found out till now. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you sure concerning the source?

around the world trips packages
    Posted March 16, 2017 at 8:20 pm | Permalink

Wow, marvelous weblog format! How lengthy have you been blogging for? you made running a blog glance easy. The full look of your site is magnificent, as neatly as the content!

holiday trip planner
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 1:35 am | Permalink

Awsome article and right to the point. I don’t know if this is truly the best place to ask but do you people have any ideea where to employ some professional writers? Thanks 🙂

100 stupid things to do
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 6:57 am | Permalink

I?¦ve read several excellent stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to make the sort of excellent informative site.

322 things do your bored
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 12:03 pm | Permalink

Wonderful web site. A lot of useful information here. I am sending it to some friends ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks for your effort!

travel photography gear
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 4:36 pm | Permalink

But a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw great layout. “Individuals may form communities, but it is institutions alone that can create a nation.” by Benjamin Disraeli.

Cheap insurance
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 5:16 pm | Permalink

Thanks for good feedbacks which frankly support getting unexplored concepts and definitions. The better feature to receive quote that is low rate process which provides the best deals for renters insurance policy provided from well known agent in USA.

photo sharing sites list
    Posted March 18, 2017 at 2:27 am | Permalink

I’m impressed, I need to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a blog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you’ve hit the nail on the head. Your idea is excellent; the problem is one thing that not sufficient people are speaking intelligently about. I’m very comfortable that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for one thing referring to this.

personal trainer Pasadena
    Posted March 18, 2017 at 8:07 am | Permalink

I love what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and exposure! Keep up the fantastic works guys I’ve you guys to my personal blogroll.

progressive insurance
    Posted March 19, 2017 at 11:12 am | Permalink

I wish to thank you for good survey which plainly help in checking undiscovered concepts and definitions. The best possibility to receive quotes is lower comparison tool which provides the cheapest deals on renters insurance policy by zip codes provided by top rated agents in United States.

Progressive insurance quote
    Posted March 19, 2017 at 11:57 am | Permalink

I wish to say thank you regarding good feedback which plainly help in obtaining new findings. The better possibility to obtain quotes goes lower compare that provides the cheapest deals on homeowners insurance policy by zip code against well known companies located in USA.

app promotion
    Posted March 19, 2017 at 6:30 pm | Permalink

I do agree with all the ideas you’ve presented in your post. They are really convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very short for novices. Could you please extend them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

Amica car insurance
    Posted March 20, 2017 at 4:29 pm | Permalink

Thank you regarding understandable review which plainly designate checking emergent definitions. The most preferable feature to receive prices is lowest cost quotes comparison process which gives the cheapest deals on home insurance policies via zip code from best insurers located in USA.

frappe makers
    Posted March 22, 2017 at 6:00 am | Permalink

Wohh just what I was searching for, thankyou for putting up.

Nationwide quote
    Posted March 22, 2017 at 8:19 am | Permalink

I appreciate regarding transparent survey which truthfully help on obtaining unknown provisitions. The better possibility to receive quotes that is lower quotes comparison process which provides the cheapest deals on rental insurance by zip code against top rated providers in US.

american family home insurance quote
    Posted March 23, 2017 at 3:55 pm | Permalink

Thanks regarding understandable overlook which truthfully designate checking unknown definitions. The better possibility to get rates is low cost quotes comparison process which provides the best offers for rental insurance against good known agents as american family in USA.

auto insurance
    Posted March 24, 2017 at 6:26 am | Permalink

I appreciate regarding great info that directly support checking various conclusions. The better feature to receive quote goes lowest cost comparison tool that provides the best offers for renter insurance policies from high ratings agent as american family located in USA.

Esurance auto insurance
    Posted March 25, 2017 at 11:50 am | Permalink

I appreciate for natural feedbacks that plainly support getting renewed findings. The most preferable feature to receive prices is lower comparison tool which provides the best deals for auto coverage from high agents like American family from the USA.

geico quote
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 3:34 am | Permalink

I wish to thank you regarding nice review that truthfully benefit choosing undiscovered concepts and definitions. The best possibility to make up rates that is online compare process which gives the best offers on homeowner coverage from good known companies like gieco located in US.

Click Here
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 1:39 pm | Permalink

Some truly wonderful posts on this site, appreciate it for contribution.

railways jobs
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 4:59 pm | Permalink

Very good written story. It will be useful to everyone who utilizes it, including yours truly :). Keep doing what you are doing – i will definitely read more posts.