A People’s History of Portland Tour

peopleshist

A People’s History of Portland highlights the roots of Portland’s downtown immigrant and working class communities, and celebrates the ongoing decades of social justice leaders and grassroots movements.

Before Portland was known for Portlandia, the foundation of the city was built by immigrant labor.This tour tells Portland’s story from the viewpoint of Chinese people, Japanese people, African American people, Jewish people, and LGBTQ communities, whose histories are often left out of the mainstream. A People’s History of Portland tour challenges you to take a closer look at Portland and how we got to where we are today.

Tour Highlights:

• Portland’s “Old” and “New” Chinatowns
  • The site of Portland’s first African American community
  • “Nihonmachi,” Portland’s Japantown
  • LGBTQ roots in Old Town
  • Jewish roots in Portland
  • Marie Equi in Portland and early Portland women’s history

Get tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/a-peoples-history-of-portland-tour-tickets-27200902632

Major Tegeler
    Posted March 5, 2017 at 3:47 am | Permalink

Thankyou for this marvelous post, I am glad I noticed this site on yahoo.

small blender
    Posted March 6, 2017 at 4:21 am | Permalink

Some really superb blog posts on this web site, regards for contribution.

home decorating ideas
    Posted March 6, 2017 at 8:54 am | Permalink

It’s really a nice and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

furniture removalists in Sydney, Smithfield
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 5:17 pm | Permalink

I have not checked in here for a while since I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are good quality so I guess I?¦ll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂

Mass Video Blaster Pro 2.32 Cracked
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 9:47 pm | Permalink

I really like your writing style, wonderful info , thankyou for posting : D.

clash royale hack tool
    Posted March 9, 2017 at 7:29 pm | Permalink

Its not my first time to visit this website, i am
    browsing this web site dailly and get good facts from here
    all the time.

low cost home insurance
    Posted March 12, 2017 at 4:54 pm | Permalink

Hello.This article was extremely fascinating, particularly because I was searching for thoughts on this matter last Friday.

law of attraction for weight loss
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 3:33 pm | Permalink

Hiya, I am really glad I have found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish only about gossips and web and this is really annoying. A good website with exciting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web-site, I’ll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.

apk games
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 6:08 pm | Permalink

Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There’s a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks

medical jobs
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 11:03 pm | Permalink

I have been examinating out some of your posts and i can state clever stuff. I will surely bookmark your site.

clash of clans hack
    Posted March 15, 2017 at 1:06 pm | Permalink

Superb, what a blog it is! This blog provides useful information to us,
    keep it up.

English Grammar
    Posted March 15, 2017 at 2:46 pm | Permalink

I will immediately seize your rss as I can not find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit me understand in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

work from home 2017
    Posted March 15, 2017 at 7:15 pm | Permalink

I have not checked in here for a while since I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are good quality so I guess I will add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂

Property Search
    Posted March 16, 2017 at 12:01 am | Permalink

You have noted very interesting points! ps decent website . “We simply rob ourselves when we make presents to the dead.” by Publilius Syrus.

best travel videos on youtube
    Posted March 16, 2017 at 2:45 pm | Permalink

Hey there, You have done a fantastic job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I’m sure they will be benefited from this site.

cheapest way to travel in usa
    Posted March 16, 2017 at 7:47 pm | Permalink

Generally I do not read article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very nice post.

around the world travel packages
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 1:02 am | Permalink

I like this post, enjoyed this one regards for posting. “The basis of optimism is sheer terror.” by Oscar Wilde.

best travel photo poses
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 6:25 am | Permalink

hi!,I like your writing very much! share we communicate more about your post on AOL? I require an expert on this area to solve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Looking forward to see you.

travel photography salary
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 11:33 am | Permalink

I have been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this website. Thank you, I will try and check back more often. How frequently you update your web site?

Homeowners insurance rates
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 1:33 pm | Permalink

I appreciate for natural review that really help on obtaining renewed definitions. The better feature to choose quote is low cost compare which gives the cheapest offers for auto and home insurance coverage provided by well known providers from the US.

aaa road trip planner
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 4:07 pm | Permalink

Hey there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

vacation picture display ideas
    Posted March 18, 2017 at 1:26 am | Permalink

Hello.This post was really interesting, especially since I was browsing for thoughts on this topic last Monday.

kid's bedrooms around the world
    Posted March 18, 2017 at 1:41 am | Permalink

Hello this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

personal trainer Pasadena CA
    Posted March 18, 2017 at 6:54 am | Permalink

I was looking at some of your posts on this internet site and I conceive this web site is real informative ! Keep on putting up.

Homeowners insurance
    Posted March 19, 2017 at 2:26 am | Permalink

Thanks for clear feedback which directly determined in choosing original provisitions. The most preferable possibility to apply quote goes online comparison tool which gives the best deals on homeowner insurance policy provided by well known agent from the US.

app promotion
    Posted March 19, 2017 at 5:45 pm | Permalink

certainly like your web-site however you need to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to tell the reality then again I will surely come back again.

Geico insurance quote
    Posted March 19, 2017 at 10:14 pm | Permalink

I wish to thank you for natural overlook which truthfully benefit checking emergent positions. The better feature to obtain prices goes lowest process which provides the most wanted offers for renter insurance by zip code from well known insurers located in US.

Amica insurance quote
    Posted March 20, 2017 at 4:17 pm | Permalink

I appreciate regarding good overlook which really determined in getting new concepts and definitions. The most preferable possibility to receive rates is online comparison tool that provides the cheapest deals on auto and home insurance policies using zip code provided from high ratings insurers in US.

Progressive insurance
    Posted March 21, 2017 at 10:27 am | Permalink

I wish to thank you for clear review which plainly help on getting new concepts and definitions. The best feature to make up quote goes low rate process which gives the best offers for homeowner insurance policies by zip code against high ratings providers in United States.

progressive homeowners insurance
    Posted March 21, 2017 at 1:17 pm | Permalink

Thank you regarding nice overlook that really designate getting novel concepts and definitions. The best feature to choose quote goes online comparison tool which provides the cheapest offers on homeowner insurance using zip code against high ratings agent from the US.

site
    Posted March 22, 2017 at 3:17 am | Permalink

I have been examinating out many of your stories and i must say pretty clever stuff. I will definitely bookmark your site.

Geico insurance
    Posted March 22, 2017 at 11:55 am | Permalink

Thanks for nice feedbacks which plainly benefit obtaining new positions. The best possibility to receive quote is low cost quotes comparison process which gives the cheapest offers for homeowner insurance using zip code against best agent located in US.

esurance home insurance
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 1:10 am | Permalink

Thanks for nice review which directly designate checking undiscovered positions. The better possibility to choose prices goes cheapest compare process which gives the most wanted deals on auto and homeowners assurance provided from best providers as american family located in US.

Geico insurance
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 6:42 am | Permalink

Thanks for understandable review that directly support obtaining undiscovered findings. The better possibility to receive quote goes low cost comparison tool which gives the most wanted offers on home and auto coverage from well known companies as gieco in USA.

35. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

elementry school
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 11:14 am | Permalink

I am glad to be a visitant of this utter site! , thankyou for this rare information! .

36. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

Amica insurance
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 2:45 pm | Permalink

Thank you for understandable review that directly help in checking unknown findings. The most preferable possibility to apply rates is cheap process which gives the most wanted offers on auto and homeowners insurance against top rated agents as gieco located in USA.

37. Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home3/marcmosc/public_html/knowyourcity/wp-content/themes/thematic-kyc/library/extensions/hooks-filters.php on line 722

govt jobs
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 4:09 pm | Permalink

I’d incessantly want to be update on new blog posts on this internet site, saved to favorites! .