PDX 101 Tour

kycpdxnow

Where: Voodoo Doughnuts (22 SW 3rd Avenue)
Price: $10

Portland 101 is a downtown walking tour that illustrates the origins of Portland and its journey to the present. While exploring downtown art, parks, buildings, and bridges, we cover the collective history of Portland, from pop culture to marginalized histories, including the thousands of Multnomah people native to the region to the lessons we’ve learned while transforming into a growing urban city. While there are a lot of “Beginners Guides to Portland” tours, KYC stands out with our emphasis on native history, Portland’s unique style of urban planning, and influential social movements that have been active.

Conversations and destinations on the tour include:

• Ankeny Alley: Skidmore Fountain and Voodoo Doughnuts
  • Downtown Waterfront: the buried Harbor Drive, the Willamette superfund site and big pipe project, Mill Ends Park
  • The South Park Blocks: an incubating place for Portland’s social movements
  • The Portlandia Statue and TriMet’s Bus Mall

Get your tickets at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pdx-101-tour-tickets-27733181693

Thalia Peques
    Posted March 5, 2017 at 2:59 am | Permalink

Hi my loved one! I want to say that this post is awesome, great written and include approximately all vital infos. I would like to look extra posts like this .

blender for smoothies
    Posted March 6, 2017 at 3:44 am | Permalink

Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we have created some nice procedures and we are looking to exchange solutions with other folks, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.

home decoration ideas
    Posted March 6, 2017 at 8:18 am | Permalink

I just wanted to write a word to thank you for the lovely information you are showing here. My incredibly long internet lookup has at the end of the day been rewarded with good details to write about with my colleagues. I would assume that we visitors actually are rather endowed to exist in a useful network with many outstanding people with great ideas. I feel really lucky to have come across the weblog and look forward to many more pleasurable minutes reading here. Thank you again for a lot of things.

removalists in Sydney
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 4:42 pm | Permalink

Good write-up, I?¦m normal visitor of one?¦s web site, maintain up the excellent operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.

SEMRUSH Pro Cracked
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 9:10 pm | Permalink

There are some fascinating deadlines in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There’s some validity however I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we would like extra! Added to FeedBurner as nicely

Low cost car insurance quotes
    Posted March 12, 2017 at 4:19 pm | Permalink

As a Newbie, I am continuously browsing online for articles that can help me. Thank you

law of attraction for weight loss
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 3:05 pm | Permalink

Thanks for every other great article. Where else could anyone get that type of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I’m at the look for such info.

android game
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 5:34 pm | Permalink

Hi , I do believe this is an excellent blog. I stumbled upon it on Yahoo , i will come back once again. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and help other people.

biotechnology jobs
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 10:24 pm | Permalink

You made a number of good points there. I did a search on the subject and found most people will go along with with your blog.

TOEFL
    Posted March 15, 2017 at 2:12 pm | Permalink

I genuinely enjoy reading on this internet site, it has fantastic articles. “The secret of eternal youth is arrested development.” by Alice Roosevelt Longworth.

companies that offer work from home
    Posted March 15, 2017 at 6:40 pm | Permalink

It’s really a nice and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

new home for sale
    Posted March 15, 2017 at 11:24 pm | Permalink

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people consider worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

things to do this weekend
    Posted March 16, 2017 at 2:11 pm | Permalink

You can definitely see your skills within the paintings you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart. “A second wife is hateful to the children of the first a viper is not more hateful.” by Euripides.

fun activities to do at home
    Posted March 16, 2017 at 7:08 pm | Permalink

You actually make it seem really easy with your presentation however I to find this topic to be really something that I feel I might never understand. It sort of feels too complex and very large for me. I’m looking forward for your subsequent post, I will attempt to get the cling of it!

vacation planner app
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 12:21 am | Permalink

I enjoy meeting useful info, this post has got me even more info! .

fun things to do when you're bored
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 5:44 am | Permalink

I have not checked in here for some time because I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are good quality so I guess I will add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂

round the world airline ticket
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 10:58 am | Permalink

Great post, you have pointed out some good details , I likewise believe this s a very good website.

travel photographer job description
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 3:33 pm | Permalink

Usually I don’t read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, quite nice article.

group photo sharing app
    Posted March 18, 2017 at 1:57 am | Permalink

Does your website have a contact page? I’m having problems locating it but, I’d like to shoot you an email. I’ve got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

hire a personal trainer in Pasadena CA
    Posted March 18, 2017 at 7:09 am | Permalink

Hi there, You have done a great job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they’ll be benefited from this site.

homeowners insurance quotes
    Posted March 18, 2017 at 3:15 pm | Permalink

I wish to say thank you for natural information which truthfully benefit getting new findings. The most preferable possibility to obtain rates is free compare which provides the most wanted deals on renter insurance policy provided by best agents located in USA.

geico quote
    Posted March 19, 2017 at 2:56 pm | Permalink

I wish to thank you for great survey that truthfully help in choosing renewed concepts. The most preferable possibility to receive prices that is free compare which provides the most wanted deals for landlords insurance coverage by zip code provided by top rated companies located in US.

buy app reviews
    Posted March 19, 2017 at 8:18 pm | Permalink

I’ve been browsing online greater than three hours lately, yet I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is lovely worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the web will be a lot more helpful than ever before.

here
    Posted March 22, 2017 at 4:09 am | Permalink

Thank you, I’ve recently been searching for info approximately this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I’ve discovered so far. However, what about the conclusion? Are you sure concerning the source?

American family home insurance company
    Posted March 23, 2017 at 3:15 pm | Permalink

I wish to say thank you regarding nice info which plainly support checking renewed concepts and definitions. The better feature to make up quotes goes online comparison tool which provides the cheapest deals for building insurance provided from top rated insurers like American family in United States.

cheap auto insurance
    Posted March 24, 2017 at 7:16 am | Permalink

Thanks for great feedbacks which frankly help on choosing unexplored definitions. The best feature to choose rates that is cheapest quotes comparison process which gives the cheapest deals for home insurance coverage provided from best agent like American family in US.

Geico auto insurance
    Posted March 24, 2017 at 3:39 pm | Permalink

I wish to say thank you regarding clear survey that frankly support getting various definitions. The best feature to receive quote is cheaper compare which provides the cheapest deals on auto and home insurance policies against top rated agent like American family in USA.

Esurance.com
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 2:10 am | Permalink

I wish to say thank you regarding good survey which really help in getting renewed concepts. The better possibility to get prices is low rate compare that provides the cheapest deals on auto and home coverage against high ratings agent like American family located in USA.

Geico auto insurance
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 6:37 am | Permalink

I wish to say thank you regarding natural information which truthfully help in choosing unknown concepts. The best possibility to apply quotes goes low cost compare process which gives the cheapest deals for homeowner insurance policy against top rated agents as gieco located in United States.

Sun Shine School
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 11:58 am | Permalink

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

amica homeowners insurance
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 1:16 pm | Permalink

Thank you for great feedbacks which frankly promote checking unknown conclusions. The better possibility to obtain quotes is cheap comparison tool which gives the cheapest offers on renters insurance coverage provided from top rated agents as Geico in United States.

government jobs
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 4:52 pm | Permalink

Good website! I really love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified when a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS feed which must do the trick! Have a great day!