Know Your City! Walking Tour

kycpdxnow

Where: Voodoo Doughnuts (22 SW 3rd Avenue)
Price: $10

Know Your City! is a downtown walking tour that illustrates the origins of Portland and its journey to the present. While exploring downtown art, parks, buildings, and bridges, we cover the collective history of Portland, from pop culture to marginalized histories, including the thousands of Multnomah people native to the region to the lessons we’ve learned while transforming into a growing urban city. While there are a lot of “Beginners Guides to Portland” tours, KYC stands out with our emphasis on history about communities of color, Portland’s unique style of urban planning, and influential social movements that have been active locksmith near me.

Conversations and destinations on the tour include:

• Ankeny Alley: Skidmore Fountain and Voodoo Doughnuts
  • Downtown Waterfront: the buried Harbor Drive, the Willamette superfund site and big pipe project, Mill Ends Park
  • The South Park Blocks: an incubating place for Portland’s social movements
  • The Portlandia Statue and TriMet’s Bus Mall

Get your tickets at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/know-your-city-tour-tickets-29086775328

Mary Vogel
    Posted November 26, 2016 at 2:14 pm | Permalink

I have a hearing loss, so will need to request the use of a megaphone or some such device so that I can better hear what’s being said.

Launa Chears
    Posted March 5, 2017 at 3:14 am | Permalink

Very interesting info !Perfect just what I was searching for! “Better and ugly face than an ugly mind.” by James.

best hand blender
    Posted March 6, 2017 at 4:17 am | Permalink

Thank you for every other informative web site. Where else may I get that kind of information written in such an ideal way? I’ve a project that I’m simply now operating on, and I have been on the glance out for such information.

home decoration ideas
    Posted March 6, 2017 at 8:50 am | Permalink

After research a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I really like your means of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site checklist and can be checking again soon. Pls try my web page as nicely and let me know what you think.

Sydneys Leading Removalists
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 5:14 pm | Permalink

Magnificent site. Plenty of helpful information here. I¦m sending it to several buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks for your effort!

SEMRUSH Pro Cracked
    Posted March 8, 2017 at 9:43 pm | Permalink

Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I to find It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to provide something back and aid others such as you helped me.

Best low cost car insurance
    Posted March 12, 2017 at 4:51 pm | Permalink

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don’t know who you are but definitely you’re going to a famous blogger if you are not already 😉 Cheers!

law of attraction business success
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 3:42 pm | Permalink

You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the subject and found most guys will agree with your site.

tekken apk
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 6:20 pm | Permalink

I’ve learn a few just right stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much attempt you set to make this sort of magnificent informative site.

Life science jobs
    Posted March 14, 2017 at 11:16 pm | Permalink

I like this web site because so much useful material on here : D.

TOEIC
    Posted March 15, 2017 at 2:57 pm | Permalink

Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the terrific works guys I’ve included you guys to our blogroll.

work at home jobs no fee
    Posted March 15, 2017 at 7:29 pm | Permalink

Sweet web site, super layout, rattling clean and apply pleasant.

new home for sale
    Posted March 16, 2017 at 12:14 am | Permalink

What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid other users like its helped me. Good job.

travel videos youtube
    Posted March 16, 2017 at 2:57 pm | Permalink

Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s hard to get that “perfect balance” between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say that you’ve done a fantastic job with this. Also, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Firefox. Outstanding Blog!

travel photography lenses
    Posted March 16, 2017 at 8:02 pm | Permalink

You are a very intelligent person!

embarrassing tourist photos
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 1:17 am | Permalink

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You are amazing! Thanks!

best trip planning app 2016
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 6:40 am | Permalink

I always was concerned in this subject and still am, regards for putting up.

best travel videos on vimeo
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 11:48 am | Permalink

My brother suggested I might like this website. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

best travel lens for crop sensor
    Posted March 17, 2017 at 4:21 pm | Permalink

hi!,I love your writing so much! share we keep in touch extra about your article on AOL? I need an expert on this house to unravel my problem. May be that’s you! Having a look forward to peer you.

travel songs 2015
    Posted March 18, 2017 at 3:28 am | Permalink

I truly appreciate this post. I¦ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thx again

best personal trainer Pasadena California
    Posted March 18, 2017 at 9:08 am | Permalink

Currently it sounds like Movable Type is the best blogging platform available right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you’re using on your blog?

buy android reviews
    Posted March 19, 2017 at 7:31 pm | Permalink

I really appreciate this post. I¦ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thx again

frappe makers
    Posted March 22, 2017 at 2:50 am | Permalink

F*ckin’ remarkable issues here. I’m very satisfied to peer your post. Thank you so much and i am taking a look forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

elephant auto insurance login
    Posted March 23, 2017 at 6:45 am | Permalink

I appreciate for clear overlook that frankly designate getting unknown findings. The better possibility to obtain quote that is free comparison tool which gives the cheapest offers on auto and home insurance against high ratings companies in USA.

American family insurance quote
    Posted March 23, 2017 at 12:06 pm | Permalink

Thanks regarding nice overlook which frankly promote getting renewed findings. The better possibility to choose prices that is low cost compare process which gives the cheapest offers for renters insurance coverage provided by good known providers as american family located in United States.

geico insurance
    Posted March 24, 2017 at 3:49 pm | Permalink

I appreciate for clear feedback which directly help in checking various concepts and definitions. The best feature to apply prices is cheapest comparison tool which gives the cheapest offers on home owners insurance policy provided by high providers like American family from the USA.

esurance login
    Posted March 25, 2017 at 1:05 pm | Permalink

I appreciate for natural feedbacks which really help on obtaining undiscovered concepts. The most preferable feature to make up quotes is low cost comparison tool which provides the cheapest offers for car insurance policy from good known providers as american family located in US.

Amica
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 10:28 am | Permalink

Thank you for good info that plainly determined in choosing new definitions. The most preferable possibility to obtain quote is cheap compare that provides the cheapest offers for auto and home insurance coverage provided by high agents as GEICO from the USA.

Sun Shine School
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 10:49 am | Permalink

I don’t even understand how I finished up here, but I assumed this put up was good. I do not realize who you might be however definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already 😉 Cheers!

bank jobs
    Posted March 26, 2017 at 3:46 pm | Permalink

Those are yours alright! . We at least need to get these people stealing images to start blogging! They probably just did a image search and grabbed them. They look good though!